Summer Break


For some reason, which I can't explain, I woke up with the biggest nostalgia pain for summer breaks as a kid. ­čî×School's out for 3 carefree months ­čî×Waking up (late) naturally ­čî×Spending half the day on the phone with my friends ­čî×Spending the other half of the day running around the neighborhood with friends ­čî×Mom picking me up in the middle of the day to go out to lunch sometimes ­čî×Staying up late, watching all of those great old Nick at Nite shows ­čî×Sleepovers in the middle of the week ­čî×Summer reading ­čî× Ice cream every day! ­čî×Trashy daytime TV that you never got to see during the school year, except on a sick day 

As I said, I have no idea where this nostalgia came from today, but I think we can all agree: as kids, summer was the absolute best time. I can picture it so clearly and vividly today, it's really crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts