These Words


Since I can remember, I've been someone who eats words. I digest them, they run through me, and I absorb the nutrients they carry throughout my soul. I've been a quote addict since I was a teen. I have a habit of taking photos of entire pages while I'm reading books. Sometimes they make it to Instagram (see below), and sometimes I store them away in a private folder, like a treasure (see above). I love reading about people who love reading.

I just feel like books and quotations carry all the secrets to life, and all the wisdom needed to survive this crazy world. I'm making it a goal to capture and share more words via Instagram and the blog, in the hopes of enriching your life as well as my own. 

Little me, reading with my grandmother

It's completely impossible for me to choose a favorite book, or even a favorite author. But for the purposes of this post, I'm going to try and narrow down to a few authors I heartily recommend: Amy Tan, Rupi Kaur, Paulo Coelho, Maya Angelou, Betty Smith, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kahlil Gibran, and John Steinbeck. Well, that's just a start. Who/what would you recommend everyone should read?

A post shared by Aimee Kaiser (@aimeeksr) on

A post shared by Aimee Kaiser (@aimeeksr) on

And one more from Rupi Kaur to leave you with tonight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's HOW You Get There

This Evening

Makeover!