Just A Bad Mood...


I've been in a pretty crappy mood for the last three days, off and on (but mostly on), and I'm not even sure what is the underlying cause. It's one of those unexplainable, can't-pinpoint-the-source bad moods, and those are so frustrating because they're mostly out of your control. It happens to everyone though, right? It's not just me? Even though I'm not sure what the cause of my bad mood is, I am hoping that writing about ANYTHING will help ease the weight I'm feeling. Since I don't know why I'm feeling blah, I obviously can't write about it.

So, in other news...

Jason finally comes home on Sunday! He's been gone for two whole weeks, and obviously I am missing him like crazy. His magic hugs would certainly have come in handy the last three days. 

Speaking of Sunday, don't forget this upcoming Sunday is Mother's Day. I'm really excited and proud of the gift I got for my mom this year, and I can't wait to watch her open it on Skype. I wish I could share what it is here, but since she sometimes reads my blog, I can't reveal anything yet.

Also, on an amusing note... Today, at 1:51 pm, my life became complete. I got to thank someone on the internet for mansplaining something to me. I have always wanted to use that term in a real sentence, and I am feeling pretty smug about it, to be honest. It certainly reinforced why I typically refuse to state my opinions on social media, but hey, sometimes you get the urge to express yourself. Unfortunately, the internet is not at all a safe place to do that... 

Since today is a Friday, I don't think I can be blamed for distracting myself with Pinterest at work. Today, I was on a poetry/literary quotes kick, and I just love some of the incredible words I found. I made a little collage for you...


Have a wonderful weekend! Especially for all the mothers out there, thank you for everything you have done and continue to do, even after your children are well into adulthood and theoretically shouldn't need so much help, but we never quite grow out of needing our moms.

Comments

Popular Posts